Web Design: Development of graphics and a distinctive “look” for your site, includes database programming, php programming, photography, graphic design, flash development, or setting up an ecommerce store. In all cases you know your business better than us, so you provide the copy (text) for the site, we’ll edit it and make it more web friendly.
Custom Programming: Custom Programming finds it’s way into pretty much every site. It’s always included in the quote. Perhaps you want to be able to collect jobs to bid on via the website, maybe you want to process loan information and send out email notifications, maybe you want to display random images on each page. Customer programming is all this and whatever else comes to your mind!
Web Hosting: We offer cpanel , the industry’s best for administrator interfaces (at no charge), plus a backend template system for updating the text, photos, etc. on your site. We offer 3 main plans, with custom plans also being an option.
- Silver: 3000 MB storage, 5 Gigabytes of bandwidth
- Ecommerce: 5000 MB storage, 10 Gigabytes of bandwidth
- Custom: Depending on what your business needs are, we’ll work something out
Domain Name Registration: Every site needs a domain name, and we’ll work with you to determine what is the best domain name, and if that name is available. You can also have multiple domain names if you want which we can ‘park’ on top of your main domain. With this method, you get the advantages of controlling multiple domain names but only have to maintain one website. Something else to think about is whether you want to setup and monitor the domain yourself, some people prefer this option but most let us handle it.
I know what your thinking…. “I saw an advertisement for goDaddy for $9 a year!” like we mentioned, that’s the hard cost but you now have to figure out how to configure it, point it at the right server, and make sure it doesn’t expire when you’re not looking!
The cost to register a domain name is:
- $25 per year of registration (ask about multi-year discounts)
Ecommerce: Shouldn’t your business be online? Ecommerce is fast becoming the premiere choice for doing business. For ecommerce you need both an SSL certificate for encrypting online orders, and an ecommerce and shopping cart system to run the store. The cost for setting up an ecommerce store varies (depending on how complex the store is and what your needs are).
There are two options for receiving payments through ecommerce:
- Setup an online merchant account with a payment gateway (we recommend authorize.net)
- Use Paypal, whose rates vary from 1.9% to 2.9% (no transaction fee).
* Generally, if you are generating a lot of sales or already have an existing MA, it is better to go with the merchant account option.
** If you are not expecting a lot of sales right away, Paypal is usually cheaper for low volume ecommerce.
Merchant Service Group provides an array of merchant account electronic processing options to retail, restaurant, mail order, telephone order, and e-commerce businesses. Our services include credit, debit and DEBT card processing, check conversion and guarantee. www.gomsg.com
The rates for design work and programming are figured into the quote for initial development. Our hourly rate for other design services is $65/hour.Programming/Sys Admin Rates:
The rates for custom programming are also figured into the quote. Rates for PHP, Python, or system adminstration work is $65/hour
The first thing we do is get a feel for your needs, this is done by meeting with you and filling out a customer needs form. You can contact us via our online contact form, we’ll call you back and setup a meeting. After the meeting and getting a feel for what your looking for, then it’s on to the quoting process.
About the Quoting Process:
We follow these steps when making a quote:
- Meet with you either in person or over the phone to discuss general information, your needs and your budget.
- Consult with the team to discuss the project
- Prepare an outline of the site and a proposal
- Deliver the quote and proposal to you
- Once the proposal is approved, you sign the website agreement.
- We begin building the site or modify the proposal to better suit your needs (return to step 3).
** If you decide we’re not right for the job, then this whole process costs you nothing!